The The International Foundation Programme - Law (Online) programme offered by The University of Law is designed to help you develop the academic and linguistic skills required for degree level law study. This course can be studied over 9 months, or 6 months as an accelerated version, and will offer you a basic introduction to key principles of law, while boosting your skills in English language and maths.
On successful completion of the course, you will feel more confident in your abilities to undertake one of The University of Law’s law degrees either on campus or online. In the 2021 National Student Survey, The University of Law has been ranked first amongst universities in England for the category of 'teaching on my course'.
We have an overall 5 Star rating from QS World University Rankings and 5 stars in Teaching, Employability, Online Learning, Academic Development and Inclusiveness.
At least 50% overall grade and 60% in the English module of the International Foundation Programme - Law Online, will guarantee students progression to a standard three-year undergraduate Law Degree programme at The University of Law.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Jan (Accelerated course - 6 months duration)
- Sept - 9 months duration
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law View 515 other programmes in Civil & Private Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students must have successfully completed secondary education (typically at least 11 years of education). This programme is not intended for UK students, they should instead consider the four-year degree programmes with an integrated foundation year. Students who will be under the age of 18 but no younger than 17 at the commencement of the course are permitted.
- International entry requirements: An English language level equivalent to IELTS 5.0 or above with a minimum of 4.5 in each component.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR per year during 6 months.
National7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR per year during 6 months.
- Jan course fees: £7,000. A deposit of £250 is payable.
- Sept fees: £7,250. A deposit of £250 is payable.
- Please note, the course is not eligible for student financial support from the UK Government.
Living costs for Guildford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.