The Project Management program’s mission at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is to develop professionals who are capable of leading, managing, and applying decision-making skills using current project management practice.
About Project Management at the Worldwide & Online Campus
The curriculum of the Project Management bachelor's degree is designed to position students into the project management profession. The most successful project manager is well versed in the technical soft skills of communication and team leadership, very equipped in the hard skills of quantitative analysis to solve project problems, and poised to communicate complex issues to a host of project stakeholders to drive decision making.
Courses are designed so that upon completion, students will achieve the following academic outcomes:
- Perform generally accepted project management techniques to plan and execute projects.
- Apply analytical tools for problem solving and effective project decision making.
- Apply ethical behavior and communications skills within the project team environment.
- Analyze project metrics for the purpose of project reporting and control.
The Bachelor of Science in Project Management program relies heavily on use of current Project Management Information Systems (PMIS) software and other common-use software for word processing, presentation, and computation.
While the use of some of these PMIS programs will be the subject of learning exercises within the program, the successful student will be expected to show proficient skill in word processing, spreadsheet usage, and presentation graphics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Project Management Profession
- Project Planning
- Project Risk and Control
- Project Management in Aviation Operations
- Global Project Management
- Managing Troubled Projects
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Risk Management View 117 other Bachelors in Risk Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official high school transcript or equivalent (GED®, HiSET® or TASC®);
- Rigor of high school academic program and academic performance will be assessed at a 2.5 unweighted GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary, accredited degree-granting institutions, if applicable
- Advanced Placement (AP) scores, if applicable
- Four years of English
- Three years of mathematics, including Algebra I or Applied Math I & II, Formal Logic or Geometry
- Two years of history or social science
- Two years of science in at least two different areas, with at least one lab experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11185 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11185 USD per year during 48 months.
National11185 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11185 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Orlando
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.