- The requirements for the B.S. or B.A. in Mathematics-Statistics degree are 40 credits at the 2000-level or above in Mathematics and Statistics, with at least 12 credits in each department.
- The Department at the University of Connecticut offers both Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Arts degrees in Mathematics, Applied Mathematical Sciences, Mathematics-Statistics, and Mathematics-Actuarial Science, and Mathematics-Actuarial Science-Finance, and a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics-Physics. The Bachelor of Science program provides in-depth training in Mathematics as preparation for graduate study or for participation in scientific and engineering teams in government, industry, or research laboratories. The Bachelor of Arts degree is designed to provide training in contemporary mathematics without the depth and concentrated specialization required for the Bachelor of Science program.
- College Algebra and Mathematical Modeling
- Problem Solving
- Elementary Discrete Mathematics
- Elementary Mathematical Modeling
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics View 884 other Bachelors in Applied Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Connecticut and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
A completed international first-year application includes:
- A Completed Common Application or Coalition Application
- $80 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Essay & Two Optional Letters of Recommendation
- Official Secondary School Transcripts
- Standardized Test (Optional)
- English Proficiency Requirement
- Fine Arts Applicants
- Special Program Applicants
International38340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38340 USD per year during 48 months.
National38340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38340 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State15672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15672 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Storrs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.