The demand for civil engineers educated in the fields of airports, transportation, aviation and aerospace planning, and analysis and design is strong and is expected to grow rapidly in the future. Space utilization and exploration initiatives are certain to produce further demand for civil engineers with aerospace interests.
Civil Engineering graduates are sought-after candidates for jobs in many fields, including airport design and construction, roadway infrastructure, alternative energy development, municipal systems, and more.
About Civil Engineering at the Daytona Beach
Housed in the Civil Engineering Department of the College of Engineering, the B.S. in Civil Engineering program gives students the tools they need to make an impact in tomorrow’s world, engineering transportation networks, and other infrastructure.
The program takes advantage of ERAU’s advanced technological capabilities to give students the following unique opportunities:
- Students begin this program by completing the College of Engineering’s Freshman Engineering Program. The program includes a general education core of Speech and College Success, introductions to engineering and computing, plus courses in calculus, analytical geometry, and physics for engineers.
- There is an option for students to develop personal study programs in topics ranging from hurricane and wind engineering to energy conservation, green engineering, and even designing extraterrestrial habitations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Measurements
- Environmental Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Materials Science & Engineering Transportation Engineering View 558 other Bachelors in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application and $50 fee
- Official High School Transcripts or GED scores. The transcript or GED scores must submitted directly to us by the issuing institution.
- To enter this program, students should have demonstrated competence in mathematics, physics, and chemistry in high school. They should be prepared to enter Calculus I, having demonstrated proficiency in algebra and trigonometry. Students who wish to strengthen their background in mathematics and physical science should consult the program chair for guidance before enrolling in the prescribed courses.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39216 USD per year during 48 months.
National39216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39216 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State37344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37344 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Daytona Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.