About the Program
The Computer Engineering, Machine Learning program of The University of North Carolina at Charlotte is intended for students interested in extra training in topics related to the theory, design, and synthesis of intelligent machines with an emphasis on design of machines capable of autonomously learning rules that enable these machines to adapt their behavior from observed measurements.
The plan of study for the B.S.CP.E. with Concentration in Machine Learning is similar to the B.S.CP.E. plan of study with the following primary exception:
Students pursuing the B.S.CP.E. with Concentration in Machine Learning are required to enroll in approved Machine Learning Technical Electives, usually during the Junior and Senior year, to complete their degree requirements.
Through careful course selection and scheduling, students can obtain the Concentration in Machine Learning within the required 120 credit hour B.S.CP.E. curriculum. Students completing the requirements described in this program receive a special designation on their transcripts showing they have completed the Concentration in Machine Learning.
- Machine Learning
- Real-Time Machine Learning
- Convex Optimization and AI Applications
- Machine Learning for the Internet of Things
- Computer Utilization in C++
- Computer Engineering Programming
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Machine Learning View 2360 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Pre-Major/Prerequisite Courses: Freshmen MUST present a pre-calculus equivalent course, a math course during the high school senior year (grade 12/13) or math intensive science course such as physics or chemistry if no math courses are available, with no grades below C in any math courses. Students with AP test scores of at least 3 on AP Calculus AB or BC or early college high school students who present transfer credit for calculus equivalent to Calculus or higher are exempted from having a math course in the senior year
- Application and Application Fee of $80
- Proof of English ability
- In order for us to review your application, we require school records or transcripts for the last four years of pre-university curriculum
- Submit one required essay
- For freshmen applicants, submitting the SAT or ACT is optional due to the limited testing opportunities caused by COVID-19
International17246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8623 USD per semester during 48 months.
National17246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8623 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State3812 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1906 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Charlotte
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.