- There are multiple compelling reasons for the creation of this new major, which include 1) an increasing number of job opportunities for medicinal chemists at the undergraduate level, 2) the growing demand for students to obtain discipline specific training at the undergraduate level, and 3) the recognition in academic and research communities of the importance of Medicinal Chemistry at the Virginia Tech as a critical and thriving interdisciplinary field.
- We firmly believe that creation of the Medicinal Chemistry major will meet employer and student demand as well as solidify Virginia Tech as the destination for medicinal chemistry.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Chemistry View 261 other Bachelors in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission
- Application fee
- Self-Report of the Academic Record (SRAR). This will include all coursework completed in high school
- Grades (level of performance)
- SAT and/or ACT test scores. Virginia Tech does not require the SAT for international applicants.
- International students whose native language is not English must document proficiency in the English language by submitting either an IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE
- Interviews (optional)
International33857 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33857 USD per year during 48 months.
National33857 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33857 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State14175 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14175 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Blacksburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.