On completion of this Psychology - Business degree from University of Wollongong, you will be able to apply knowledge of psychological principles and applications across many business areas, including the application of research methods to commercial issues in local, national and international contexts.
What you will study
- During this double degree, your psychology subjects include biological and social bases of behaviour, cognition and perception, social and developmental psychology, personality, and applied psychology.
- You will also learn the fundamentals of psychological practice, including the history of psychology, statistical and quantitative methods and psychological assessment.
Completion of four years in Psychology is an important first step for registration as a psychologist in Australia. The Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) is accredited as the first three years of study.
- Psychology is the study of who we are and how we think, feel, act and change. This knowledge helps us improve wellbeing and psychological health.
- Business people are a flexible and diverse group of professionals who think strategically and critically to solve complex problems.
- 54 months
- 108 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology View 302 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A range of admission options are available for students of all ages and academic backgrounds. The procedures governing admission are defined in UOW's Admissions Procedures, and the UOW College Admissions policy.
- CRICOS: 102893J
International32448 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16224 AUD per semester during 54 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 AUD per semester during 54 months.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.