With the growing field of climate science and increasing demand for tools and instruments to predict and monitor the environment, atmospheric scientists use their broad range of skills to contribute toward innovations in design and prototyping of instruments, and the analysis and interpretation of data.
- All subjects include a major practical component to complement and reinforce what you learn in lectures, and ensure you gain hands-on skills that prepare for real-world activities in your future careers.
- In the Atmospheric Science program from University of Wollongong, you will learn from academics that are internationally recognised in many fields of physics research including medical radiation physics, solid state physics, photonics and education.
- Advanced Modern Physics
- Mechanics & Thermodynamics
- Multivariate and Vector Calculus
- Vibrations, Waves & Optics
- Electromagnetism and Optoelectronics
- Differential Equations. Analysis and Applications
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Astronomy & Space Sciences View 9 other Bachelors in Astronomy & Space Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants need to have achieved the required score in a qualification equivalent to the completion of 13 years of schooling in Australia.
- In order to succeed in your chosen course, it is assumed you have completed relevant subjects in your senior high school studies or other relevant qualifications. This is particularly important for degrees which have a strong basis in Mathematics or Science.
- CRICOS: 031274F
International39456 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19728 AUD per semester during 36 months.
Commonwealth supported students are required to pay a student contribution amount towards the cost of their course.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.