The Legal Studies major at University of Wollongong is not available to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Arts - Bachelor of Laws degree.
What you will study
- This major consists of four core subjects with a broad range of elective options, including family law, international business law and taxation law.
- In your final year you will undertake a Law Research Project where you will work with a supervisor on a research topic to produce a thesis addressing real-world issues, using knowledge and skills obtained in the Legal Studies major.
- Politics of Justice
- Law Research Project
- Punishment: Purpose, Practice, Policy
- Family Law
- Taxation Law
- Banking Law
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Law Business Law Legal Studies View 92 other Bachelors in Public Law in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants need to have achieved the required score in a qualification equivalent to the completion of 13 years of schooling in Australia.
- In order to succeed in your chosen course, it is assumed you have completed relevant subjects in your senior high school studies or other relevant qualifications. This is particularly important for degrees which have a strong basis in Mathematics or Science.
- CRICOS: 000612E
International27936 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13968 AUD per semester during 36 months.
Commonwealth supported students are required to pay a student contribution amount towards the cost of their course.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.