The Guidance and Psychological Counseling program from Bogazici University aims to train students who may fulfill guidance and basic psychological counseling functions with young people in educational or school settings. This training has a line of coursework, the liberal arts core foundation, shared by the University in the beginning years, and a line of elective coursework from within and outside of the department
What you'll learn
The undergraduate training has a unique peer guidance project implemented through a line of elective coursework that aims to prepare sophomore students to provide a network of assistance to English preparation and freshman students of the department under supervision.
- Principles of Microeconomics / Principles of Macroeconomics
- Social Foundations of Education
- Ethical Issues in Counseling
- Fundamentals of Guidance and Counseling
- Social Psychology /Social Influences on Behavior
- Research Methodology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International student candidates must make an appointment to visit the Office of International Relations.
- Application Form
- Original High School transcripts
- High School diploma or an official letter certifying graduation
- ÖSYS scorecard - For foreign citizens who have taken ÖSYS Tests
- SAT scorecard
- Documentation of English proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- Photocopy of passport
- Application fee receipt
International1138 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 569 EUR per semester during 48 months.
- Students in their expected period of study (with citizenship of the Republic of Turkey) are exempt from fees
- International: 5940.00 TL (per semester)
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.