The Visual Arts major at University of Wollongong equips you with a sound knowledge of contemporary art practices and art history and theory within Australia and internationally.
It also offers you the opportunity to take minors and electives that broaden your career opportunities such as, for instance, Creative Writing, Media Arts, Technical Theatre, Music Production, Photography, English Literature or languages.
What you will study
- This flexible degree equips you with technical skills and best-practice processes in studio practice and related theory and history studies.
- The studio processes cover textiles, painting and sculpture. You'll also receive a strong foundation in visual and design concepts and then work towards your chosen area of specialisation.
- Objects that Changed the World
- Visual Arts Studio
- Multiple Modernisms
- The Future of Art and Design
- Visual Arts Workshop
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History View 182 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of a qualification equivalent to the completion of 13 years of schooling in Australia.
- In order to succeed in your chosen course, it is assumed you have completed relevant subjects in your senior high school studies or other relevant qualifications.
- CRICOS: 001709K
International28800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14400 AUD per semester during 36 months.
Commonwealth supported students are required to pay a student contribution amount towards the cost of their course.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.