The Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management Programme from Beijing Normal University - Hong Kong Baptist University United International College aims to provide opportunities for students to pursue their interests in tourism, hospitality and the event industry and to gain knowledge in this dynamic and growing field.
Be part of a dynamic industry
The Programme is structured to provide students with comprehensive and cutting-edge knowledge and skills in hospitality and event management in order to become creative problem solvers, critical thinkers and service leaders in managing and solving real-world problems and issues in tourism, hospitality and event management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureMajor required courses:
- Event Planning and Management
- Basic Studies of Cultural Tourism in China
- Exhibition Design: Creative Interpretation and Management
- Cultural Heritage and Tourism
- Leisure and Society
- Club Management
- Resort Management
- Sustainable Tourism
- Intercultural Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- Big Data Analytics in Tourism and Hospitality
- Smart Tourism Development
- Human Resources Management in Tourism and Hospitality
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 9 other Bachelors in Hospitality Management in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- GCE Qualification
- Cambridge Pre-U Diploma
- SAT Qualifications
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- American Test (ACT)
- Associate Degree Student/ Holder (AD)
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) in community colleges
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13440 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13440 EUR per year during 48 months.
RMB 100,000 per annum
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.