The Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management Programme from Beijing Normal University - Hong Kong Baptist University United International College is structured to provide students with comprehensive and cutting-edge knowledge and skills in tourism, hospitality, and event management in order to become creative problem solvers, critical thinkers and service leaders in managing and solving real-world problems and issues in the tourism, hospitality and event industry.
UIC’s THEM Programme is specifically designed to:
1) Give students a solid foundation in tourism, hospitality and events management, upon which to build their understanding of the tourism, hospitality and events industries;
2) Provide a broad-based and in-depth education and training in national and international tourism management, Hotel and Event management, as well as supporting managerial skills, so as to enable them in applying their knowledge to various related professions;
3) Train students in creative ways to leverage their knowledge and skills for advancing new digital-based products within the tourism, hospitality and event management areas and assess and solve their respective professional challenges;
4) Inspire students to take up their responsibilities to contribute their creativity, professional knowledge, ethics and skills to the specific industries and society at large.
Programme StructureMajor required courses:
- Event Planning and Management
- Basic Studies of Cultural Tourism in China
- Exhibition Design: Creative Interpretation and Management
- Cultural Heritage and Tourism
- Intercultural Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- Big Data Analytics in Tourism and Hospitality
- Smart Tourism Development
- Human Resources Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
UIC is adopting rolling admission, first come first serve. International students can submit their application before June 2023
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 10 other Bachelors in Hospitality Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UIC welcomes international students from all over the world. The home countries should have diplomatic relationship with China.
- UIC recruits international students who are foreign passport holders and above 18 years old.
- As X1 study visa opening for application, for 2023 UIC recruits on site students who can secure their visa and enter into China. We may accept late arrival students, but generally speaking, UIC accepts the students can study on site.
International14457 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14457 EUR per year during 48 months.
National14457 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14457 EUR per year during 48 months.
UIC offers limited full entrance (100,000 RMB), 30% entrance scholarship (30,000 RMB) and government scholarships (10,000 RMB) for 2023 intake. Scholarship distribution is also first come, first serve. For academic performance, full entrance scholarship holders need to be A or A+ students, 30% entrance scholarship holders need to be B or B above students. The college will have the final decision for distribution.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.