Various modules in this course cover everything from strategy, leadership and entrepreneurial mindset, to how the latest technologies like big data, artificial intelligence, or blockchain are put to use by start-ups and large organisations alike.
Whether you want to become an entrepreneur looking to carve out your path by creating your own venture, or to be a corporate innovator looking to impact digital transformation in established organisations, this Business Management with Digital Innovation (Hons) course at London South Bank University will prepare you for a career at the forefront of digital innovation.
Our focus is on application, so we include live case studies, guest lectures and speakers, and you have opportunities to put your skills in to practice with consulting and taking part in competitions. We also have a dedicated Business School Commercial Experience and Employability Team, helping you get access to the career opportunities you want. You can also choose to take this course with a one year placement; a great way to boost your networks and employability.
The employment record of our business graduates is excellent. Many of our Business graduates become their own boss, running their own business. Others go onto have amazing careers in areas such as:
- Human Resource Management
- Public Relations
- Tourism & Hospitality
Previous graduates from this degree have gone on to successful careers in world-renowned organisations, including the BBC, Serco, Google, PwC, IoD, HSBC and the NHS.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Finance and the Economy
- Principles of Marketing
- LSBU Discovery Project
- Data for Decision Making
- Management and Organisations
- Principles of Strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Innovation Management Digital Communication View 58 other Bachelors in Innovation Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level BCC or:
- Access to HE qualifications with 9 Distinctions and 36 Merits or:
- Equivalent Level 3 qualifications worth 112 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English, or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
- We welcome equivalent qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.0 or Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.