About this Program
This faculty has 3 full professors, 15 associate professors and 45 associate professors. The faculty consists of three departments (electronics, power and telecommunication) together with 27 laboratory units. It also has more than 760 undergraduate students in MSc and BSc programs and about 167 students in PhD programs. The library enjoys of 2656 books in Persian and 3776 books in other languages. You can learn more with this bachelor in Electrical Engineering-Communications at Shahid Beheshti University.
The faculty focuses on large scale implementation of a sustainable, accessible, reliable and economic energy system. It also strives to devise a bold program of research and development in different areas of modern electrical energy systems. To this aim, what falls within the purview of our research activity is as follows: micro grids, smart grids, electromagnetic transients in power systems, and electromagnetic compatibility.
Further study options:
- Electrical Engineering-Communications-System
- Electrical Engineering-Control
- Electrical Engineering – Electrical Digital Systems
- Electrical Engineering-Electrical Transportation Systems
- Electrical Engineering- Electronics
- Electrical Engineering- Electronics – Digital
- Electrical Engineering- Electronics- Semiconductor Devices
- Electrical Engineering-Micro and Nano-Electronic Devices
- Electrical Engineering-Power Electronics and Electric Machines
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Communications Engineering View 8 other Bachelors in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Iran
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Two referees and recommendation letters.(optional)
International4506 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2253 EUR per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Tehran
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.