Our Graduate Sport Rehabilitators (GSRs) are trained to be first response practitioners working pitchside at sporting events and are qualified to assess and treat musculoskeletal injuries from the point of injury.
There’s a big emphasis on injury prevention and exercise prescription, including programming for return to sport, performance enhancement and improving health and function in populations with injury, illness and disease.
As a Sport Rehabilitation programme at London South Bank University graduate, you will be a graduate level autonomous healthcare practitioner specialising in musculoskeletal management, exercise based rehabilitation and fitness. Graduates of this degree will have demonstrated and achieved the skills and knowledge to fulfil these roles, as well as completed a minimum of 400 hours of clinical and sporting environment placements which prepares our students for a competent and high level of performance upon graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Appraising Evidence Based Practice
- Pitchside Assessment, Trauma Management and Advanced Clinical Skills
- Lower Limb Rehabilitation
- Upper Limb and Spinal Rehabilitation
- Applied Biomechanics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 103 other Bachelors in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level BBC or, including at least one of; maths, biology, physics, chemistry, human biology, sports science/studies, PE, dance, psychology, or;
- BTEC National Diploma DMM, in sports science or science, or:
- Access to HE Diploma in Science with 18 Distinctions, 24 Merits and 3 Passes or:
- Equivalent Level 3 qualifications worth 112 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths, Science and English, or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.