Upon completion of this program, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate their understanding of young children’s characteristics and needs and of the interacting influences on children’s development and learning to create environments that are healthy, respectful, supportive, and challenging for each child;
- Know the importance of children’s families and communities and use this understanding to create respectful, reciprocal relationships that support and empower families while involving families in their children’s development and learning;
- Recognize child observation, documentation, and other forms of assessment are central to the practice of all early childhood professionals;
- Understand that instructional strategies used with young children involves considering children’s ages, characteristics, and the settings within which teaching and learning occur
- Use their knowledge of academic disciplines to design, implement, and evaluate experiences that promote positive development and learning for each and every young child;
- Identify and conduct themselves as members of the early childhood profession while using ethical guidelines and other professional standards related to early childhood practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation to Early Childhood Education
- Curriculum in Early Childhood Education
- Infant/ Toddler Curriculum
- Practicum for Infants/ Toddlers
- Teaching Communications Skills to Young Children
- Creativity, and Aesthetics in Early Childhood Education
- Methods for Early Childhood Education l: Social Sciences
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 2616 other Bachelors in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
High School Transcript –
- Submit your high school transcript (includes all high school coursework and grades).
- A certified translation is required for any transcript not written in English.
- Submit your official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities where college-level credits were earned (either while in high school or after graduating high school).
- A certified evaluation (course-by-course with GPA calculation) by a NACES member organization is required for all non-US college-level coursework.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25644 USD per year during 48 months.
National25644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25644 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9102 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.