The study of Law and Society has a rich humanistic tradition and involves reflection on fundamental values from multiple perspectives. Students may address a variety of topics, such as abortion rights, civil rights, environmental protection, privacy, the insanity defense: by drawing on disciplines such as political science, sociology, philosophy, economics, literature, history, anthropology, the natural sciences, and psychology. Florida Atlantic University's students also have the opportunity to enhance their communication skills by taking advantage of public speaking opportunities including participation in moot court.
- Law in American Society
- Constitutional Law
- US History to 1877
- American Environmental History
- Violence in American Life
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Public Law View 11 other Bachelors in European Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit official transcripts from all high schools attended with a certified translation of each transcript. Your school must send official transcripts.
- Required academic records must be original or certified true copies sent by the school in a sealed envelope.
- All records should be submitted in the native language and accompanied with an official English translation.
- If you attend an International or American high school outside the United States, you must request that your high school counselor or school administrator email an official PDF copy of your current high school transcript.
International19488 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19488 USD per year during 48 months.
National19488 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19488 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State5488 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5488 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boca Raton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.