- Whether you are looking to further your expertise in a field of current interest, or transition into another area of interest in the health care sector, you will have the opportunity to investigate, explore and extend professional qualifications needed to further your career and interests.
- As the general population develops a greater understanding of the importance of health and fitness, sport and exercise specialists are in high demand.
- Choose to explore research areas that interest you within sport and exercise. Your research could lead you to uncovering more about physiology, nutrition, biomechanics or public health.
- Expand and develop knowledge within Sport and Exercise. You will learn research techniques and apply them to the area in the health sector that you are most passionate about.
- Under the guidance of our leading researchers, you will be responsible for planning and executing a relevant research project.
- Your research can be undertaken within our new Sport and Exercise Clinic, Strength and Conditioning and Research Laboratories.
- You can learn more with this bachelor of Health (Honours) Major Sport and Exercise at University of Southern Queensland.
- Community Welfare and Development
- Ethical Issues and Human Rights in the Human Services
- Human Services Disciplines
- Sports and Exercises
- Professional Placement
- Human Services Case Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 358 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of an Australian bachelor degree, or equivalent, in health or a related discipline, with a minimum GPA of 5.0.
- Applicants need both supervisory and honours committee approval prior to enrolment.
International32000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32000 AUD per year during 12 months.
National24240 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24240 AUD per year during 12 months.
- Commonwealth supported: AUD 8021
- External/Online: AUD 32000
Living costs for Toowoomba
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.