At Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Honours) Bachelor program from the University of the Sunshine Coast , you will study the fundamentals of engineering, including applied maths, physics, statics and systems design.
You'll develop in-depth skills in electrical and electronic engineering theory, standards and practice. You'll complete specialist courses in circuit design and analysis, electrical power systems (including renewable energy), robotics and automation, computer programming and more.
You will understand the social, economic and environmental dimensions of engineering, and the importance of sustainable development.
You'll develop advanced problem solving, communication and project management skills.
- Data communications
- Design, manufacture, testing and maintenance of electrical and electrical systems
- Domestic appliances
- Infrastructure construction
- Power generation and transmission
- Renewable energy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Statics
- Digital Logic and Computer Programming
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Electrical Circuits and Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 44 other Bachelors in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- CRICOS CODE: 100794
- Prerequisites: English (Units 3 and 4, C), Maths Methods (Units 3 and 4, C)
- Recommended prior study: Specialist Maths; and Physics or Chemistry
- For entry into most USC undergraduate degree programs, you need to have completed a minimum level of education similar to successful completion of Australian Year 12 with good grades.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29600 AUD per year during 48 months.
National7008 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7008 AUD per year during 48 months.
- National students are commonwealth supported.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.