- Design and conduct your own research project, or solve a real-world problem for an industry partner
- Study relevant research methods and theories, and engage with experts in your field
- Develop your presentation skills by delivering at least two lectures on your research progress
- Work one-on-one with a supervisor from USC’s School of Creative Industries
The University of the Sunshine Coast's Communication (Honours) degree provides a pathway to further postgraduate or higher degree by research study.
The Bachelor of Communication (Honours) allows you to work with an industry partner on a real-world problem, which gives you a competitive edge when applying for roles in journalism, professional writing, public relations, event management, advertising, corporate communication, creative writing and web editing.
- Research Design: Methodology and Literature Review
- Coursework Hons School of Communication & Creative Industries
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Educational Research View 30 other Bachelors in Educational Research in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS CODE: 096506B
- Students must have completed a related undergraduate degree from a recognised higher education institution, with at least 8 courses completed in the area of study of their thesis topic. A level of high achievement in the intended area of study will need to be demonstrated. These will be considered the minimum entry requirements and won't automatically guarantee a student's entry into the program. Enrolment is contingent upon the Faculty's capacity to provide appropriate supervisor in the intended field of study.
International26400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26400 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Commonwealth supported places
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.