The Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems at the University of Sharjah requires that a student completes 123 credits of course work and attain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00.
Every student in the College of Business Administration – irrespective of specialization – is required to complete 54 credit hours of General Business Courses, both Mandatory Core Courses and Elective Core Courses. These courses consist of foundation and skill courses required of all business students.
- Business Programming
- Database Management
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Project Management
- Business Data Telecommunications and Networks
- Information Security
- Web Business Applications Development
- Enterprise Systems
- Decision Support Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 51 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of student passport (valid).
- Copy of UAE National Family Registry for local students.
- Copy of residence visa for non-local students (valid).
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Four recent passport-size colored photographs.
- Health Fitness Certificate. The test must be done in University Hospital or university's clinic or any governmental authority in the UAE.
- Copy of Good Conduct Certificate (valid).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of UAE National Identity Card (valid).
- AED 360 cash application fees (Non-refundable).
- An English Language Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or EmSAT), (Student must hand the original English Language Proficiency Certificate for Majors that requires it before the course registration period).
International12313 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12313 EUR per year during 48 months.
National12313 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12313 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.