What will you do?By taking the Project Management program from University of Adelaide, you will:
- research project management practices and concepts
- assess and manage risk in a wide variety of project scenarios
- build the soft skills needed to motivate and lead teams
- develop specific knowledge in an industry or field of your choice
- study ways of fostering creativity and innovation.
Where could it take you?
Opportunities for qualified project managers are increasing at pace. You could guide a defence project or manage sporting events. You might work on the global stage guiding community projects in less developed countries. Perhaps you’ll lead an IT team in Silicon Valley or oversee the development of a multi-storey tower in Dubai.
Project management graduates can find career opportunities within project management firms, government offices, businesses, public utilities, defence bodies, health institutions and many other organisations.
The University of Adelaide Careers Service prepares, inspires and empowers students to achieve successful career transitions and connect with industry.
- Foundations of Project Management
- Project Risk Management
- Scheduling and Cost Management
- Managing Organisations and People
- Principles of Economics
- Project Management Methodologies and Concepts
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Risk Management View 158 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 096701K
- Successful completion of an Australian year 12 qualification with a minimum pass in an accepted English language subject
- Selection Rank (International) 70
- International Baccalaureate (IB) 24
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) 17
- United Entrance Certificate (UEC) [Malaysia] 25
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level 6
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) 65%
- British Columbia Certificate of Graduation (Canada) 65%
International42000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42000 AUD per year during 36 months.
Commonwealth-supported place: $13,380
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.