The courses introduce students to key concepts, theories, problems, and solutions in public health, and also focus on the links between public health and social justice and human rights.
Common Career Paths
You can do nearly anything with a Public Health degree from University of Missouri - Columbia, but here are some common career paths taken by graduates of this major:
- Assistant Environmental Scientist
- Assistant Professor Epidemiology
- Assistant Public Health Professor
- Biosecurity Specialist
- Bioterrorism Researcher
- Chief Medical Officer
- Public Health Principles, Practice, and Education
- Social and Behavioral Health Theory and Practice
- Global Public Health and Health Care Systems
- Public Health and Environmental Justice
- Chronic Disease and Public Health Approaches
- Infectious Disease and Public Health Approaches
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 2306 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
- Complete the required core coursework with the required grades.
- Meet the English language requirements.
- Submit all of the required application materials.
- GPA of 2.5 or higher on a U.S. 4.0 scale.
- Proof of financial support.
- Scanned copy of your passport.
- Transfer authorization (for F-1 and J-1 transfer students only).
International31734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31734 USD per year during 48 months.
National31734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31734 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State13128 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13128 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.