The department ensures that the graduates of this program continue to be at the leading position of communication field, possessing professional ethics, both in academic role or in industrial world.
This program is offered in joint degree scheme with partner universities. Upon graduation, students will be awarded two degrees, Sarjana Sosial (Bachelor of Social Science) from University of Indonesia and Bachelor of Art from partner university.
- Communication Studies graduates with skills in communication can work at mass-media companies, advertising and media placement agency and photography. Possible jobs are as journalist, news-anchor, reporter, photographer and audio visual as well as printed commercial designer.
Students of this program are given opportunities to choose one of the two offered concentrations as follows. The concentration selection is done at the second year after completing general courses at the first year.
- Public Relations, in partnership with University of Queensland
- Advertising, in partnership with Curtin University of Technology and Deakin University
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMedia Management Media Studies & Mass Media
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non Indonesian passport
- Latest color photo (full face without hat/glasses/accessories)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High school academic transcript or equivalent
- English Proficiency certificate
- Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Law applicant required to hold Indonesian language proficiency test (TIBA) certificate with minimum score of 4, or Indonesian Language Score (BIPA) certificate with minimum level of 3. TIBA/BIPA certificate is mandatory document for Faculty of Medicine applicant, except those from high school with entirely the class in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Motivation Statement
- Health Certificate
International5048 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2524 USD per semester during 48 months.
National5048 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2524 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Jakarta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.