The duration of the program is 4 years at the University of Indonesia, during which students will spend two years at Universitas Indonesia and two years at the University of Queensland. Students who complete all courses and requirements will graduate as Bachelor of Art (BA) in Psychology from the University of Queensland and Sarjana Psikologi (S.Psi) from Universitas Indonesia.
Career OutlookAfter graduation, students will have a far-reaching future career in psychology areas including research, human resources, marketing, journalism, advertising, training and development, public relation and education. Students who wish to practice as psychologists must continue their study to Master of Professional Psychology in a specific area of psychology.
- At the 1st until 4th semester at Universitas Indonesia students study courses such as Social Psychology, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Philosophy, Research Method and Cross Cultural Psychology. At the 5th until 8th semester, the subjects given include Child Development, Neuroscience for Psychologist, Learning and Cognition and Psychopathology.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non Indonesian passport
- Latest color photo (full face without hat/glasses/accessories)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High school academic transcript or equivalent
- English Proficiency certificate
- Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Law applicant required to hold Indonesian language proficiency test (TIBA) certificate with minimum score of 4, or Indonesian Language Score (BIPA) certificate with minimum level of 3. TIBA/BIPA certificate is mandatory document for Faculty of Medicine applicant, except those from high school with entirely the class in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Motivation Statement
- Health Certificate
International4632 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2316 USD per semester during 48 months.
National4632 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2316 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Jakarta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.