- The Accounting programme is offered at the University of Indonesia.
- Having the adaptive ability to cope with a changing environment is one of Faculty of Economics’ biggest assets.
- Thus, the establishment of the international programs aimed to deliver graduates with skill qualification of international recognition, is one way for the faculty to answer to such a challenge. Hence, this special undergraduate program is designed to nurture graduates with strong competence in economics, accounting and management. Additionally, this special class also aims at helping students develop their skill and experience within the perspective of the international business community. In this program, students will be introduced to the international business environment since the very beginning.
- Event Management
- Food Industry Management
- Hospitality Management
- Online Business
- Sustainable Enterprise Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non Indonesian passport
- Latest color photo (full face without hat/glasses/accessories)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High school academic transcript or equivalent
- English Proficiency certificate
- Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Law applicant required to hold Indonesian language proficiency test (TIBA) certificate with minimum score of 4, or Indonesian Language Score (BIPA) certificate with minimum level of 3. TIBA/BIPA certificate is mandatory document for Faculty of Medicine applicant, except those from high school with entirely the class in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Motivation Statement
- Health Certificate
International5044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2522 USD per semester during 48 months.
National5044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2522 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Jakarta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.