- The Mechanical Engineering programme is offered at the University of Indonesia.
- Mechanical Engineering focuses on mechanics, design, materials, manufacturing, thermo fluids, tribology and engineering management. Many graduates find employment as designers, consultants, or project managers in industries associated with the use of natural resources, including defense, power generation, sugar refineries, oil refineries, mining and manufacturing plants.
- These programs promote high-quality engineering education through international collaboration where students are designated to study at two institutions. The first-two years are completed at the Faculty of Engineering, while the remaining two years of study are to be conducted at the selected overseas partner university (except for Bachelor of Engineering program for Electrical Engineering at University of Duisburg-Essen).
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 7 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non Indonesian passport
- Latest color photo (full face without hat/glasses/accessories)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High school academic transcript or equivalent
- English Proficiency certificate
- Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Law applicant required to hold Indonesian language proficiency test (TIBA) certificate with minimum score of 4, or Indonesian Language Score (BIPA) certificate with minimum level of 3. TIBA/BIPA certificate is mandatory document for Faculty of Medicine applicant, except those from high school with entirely the class in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Motivation Statement
- Health Certificate
International4206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2103 USD per semester during 48 months.
National4206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2103 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Jakarta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.