- Civil engineers are employed by governments and private companies to engage in planning, designing, constructing and maintaining structures and facilities including large buildings, roads, bridges, railways, dams, water supply and sewerage systems.
- The Civil Engineering programme is offered at the University of Indonesia.
- These programs promote high-quality engineering education through international collaboration where students are designated to study at two institutions. The first-two years are completed at the Faculty of Engineering, while the remaining two years of study are to be conducted at the selected overseas partner university (except for Bachelor of Engineering program for Electrical Engineering at University of Duisburg-Essen).
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non Indonesian passport
- Latest color photo (full face without hat/glasses/accessories)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High school academic transcript or equivalent
- English Proficiency certificate
- Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Law applicant required to hold Indonesian language proficiency test (TIBA) certificate with minimum score of 4, or Indonesian Language Score (BIPA) certificate with minimum level of 3. TIBA/BIPA certificate is mandatory document for Faculty of Medicine applicant, except those from high school with entirely the class in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Motivation Statement
- Health Certificate
International4210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2105 USD per semester during 48 months.
National4210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2105 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Jakarta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.