By choosing to study business administration with an emphasis in Economics, students ready themselves for business careers from the broad perspective of economics, developing expertise in topics such as economic forecasting, analysis of interest rates and financial markets, labor economics and international economics.
Typical careers include business economist, financial analyst, risk manager, or economic research analyst.
Common Career Paths
You can do nearly anything with a Business Administration (Economics) degree at University of Missouri - Columbia, but here are some common career paths taken by graduates of this major:
- Administrative Services Managers
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
- Chief Executives
- Claims Examiners, Property and Casualty Insurance
- Construction Managers
- Cost Estimators
- Capitalism, Democracy and Society
- Law and Economics
- Topics in Economics- Social Science
- Labor Economics
- Public Economics
- History of Economic Thought
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 310 other Bachelors in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Complete the required core coursework with the required grades.
- Meet the English language requirements.
- Submit all of the required application materials.
- GPA of 2.5 or higher on a U.S. 4.0 scale.
- Proof of financial support.
- Scanned copy of your passport.
- Transfer authorization (for F-1 and J-1 transfer students only).
International31734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31734 USD per year during 48 months.
National31734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31734 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State13128 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13128 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.