Environmental Science and Policy students at Clark University participate in research/practice collaborations that tackle a wide range of pressing issues, including health risks associated with toxic chemicals, climate change impacts and resilience, natural resource governance, and capacity building for sustainable development in both domestic and international settings.
- ES&P students are educated to recognize, characterize, frame, understand and collaboratively respond to the challenging issues of the 21st Century.
- As member of a closely-knit family of graduate programs - including International Development, Community Development & Planning, Geographic Information Science, and Community & Global Health - ES&P is an academically rigorous, professionally oriented program.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Environmental Science and Policy: Introductory Case Studies
- Discovering Environmental Science
- Health and the Urban Environment
- Climate Change, Energy and Development
- Place-Based Ecological Knowledge
- Environmental Toxicology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Public Policy Environmental Sciences View 674 other Bachelors in Public Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students applying to Clark must submit their applications through the Common Application. Official transcripts covering the student’s prior three (full) years of education must be submitted by the student’s school. Two letters of recommendation are required, one from an academic teacher and one from a school counselor.
- All applicants whose first language is not English are required to submit evidence of English proficiency either through the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Duolingo, regardless of the length of time they have spent in the United States.
- The Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20) necessary to obtain a student visa will be granted only after full admission and receipt of complete financial documentation (in the form of an official bank statement reflecting the student’s family’s financial resources).
International49950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49950 USD per year during 48 months.
National49950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49950 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.