This Cybersecurity Management program at Nova Southeastern University focuses on risk management and policies and procedures associated with organizational cybersecurity.
Classes are taught by experts in the field and include experiential learning and case study analyses that help reinforce key concepts.
You’ll gain both the soft and technical skills that make you stand out to hiring managers.
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Computer Information Systems Manager
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Information Security Engineer
- Software Developer
- Upon completion of the program, you’ll be prepared for careers in managing and governing cybersecurity in information systems and organizations.
- You’ll have the skills to anticipate and respond to real-world cybersecurity threats, develop security policies, track compliance, and more. Secure your future by helping organizations secure their systems.
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Cyber Security View 2052 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United States
- To be considered for dual admission and fill your reserved seat in graduate or professional school, there are some requirements you must meet. Undergraduate Admission Requirements are for first-time and transfer students applying to earn a bachelor’s degree.
- Graduate Admission Requirements are the standards students need to maintain while earning their undergraduate degree to remain eligible for the graduate or professional program.
- You must complete a bachelor’s degree in any major you choose. Additional prerequisites may be communicated upon admission.
- You must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA and earn a minimum grade of C or better in pre-requisite courses.
International33510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16755 USD per semester during 60 months.
National33510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16755 USD per semester during 60 months.
Living costs for Davie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.