This Computer Engineering and Computer Science program at Northeastern University provides a well-rounded computing education that includes engineering design principles, computational thinking, proper program design and a solid background in mathematics and science.
Because of the large body of shared knowledge between computer engineering and computer science, an integrated combined major between these two disciplines is a logical course of study and can be accomplished within a student’s usual five-year program (including three co-op placements) without requiring course overloading in any semester.
A student graduating from this program will have a solid foundation in both computer hardware and software principles, and should be prepared for a wide range career paths in the computing field or any related field that relies on the application of engineering or computing principles.
- Discrete Structures
- Calculus for Science and Engineering
- Probability and Statistics
- Physics for Engineering
- Computing Fundamentals for Engineers
- Circuits and Signals: Biomedical Applications
- Embedded Design: Enabling Robotics
- Algorithms and Data
- Digital Design and Computer Organization
- Fundamentals of Networks
- Fundamentals of Electronics
- Linear Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Early decision: November 1
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 2205 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your Common Application or Coalition Application
- Your application must be submitted by the deadline, along with either the application fee ($75) or a fee waiver request.
- Your Secondary School Report and Official High School Transcript must be submitted directly from your high school.
- Optional Standardized Testing.
- All applicants from US and international high schools will be able to choose to submit standardized testing (SAT or ACT) or not.
- Non-native English-speaking applicants must continue to submit official results from an approved English Language Test or request a waiver through the Application Status Check.
- English Proficiency: All students, regardless of citizenship must demonstrate English language proficiency when applying to Northeastern.
International56500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56500 USD per year during 48 months.
National56500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56500 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.