This is a five year curriculum that incorporates lab and research participation plus the opportunity to gain real world experiential experience in chemistry, engineering and physics.
Upon completion of the Chemical Engineering and Physics major at Northeastern University, the successful student will understand the fundamental physics behind many chemical-based processes, resulting in the ability to design and practice in the field of engineering that deals with the movement of mass, heat transfer, and reactions involved in the processing of various materials.
- Conservation Principles in Chemical Engineering
- Transport Processes
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Chemical Engineering Experimental Design
- Chemical Engineering Kinetics
- Advanced Physics Laboratory
- Physics for Engineering
- Classical Dynamics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Principles of Experimental Physics
- 50 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early decision: November 1
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Physics Chemistry View 1726 other Bachelors in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your Common Application or Coalition Application
- Your application must be submitted by the deadline, along with either the application fee ($75) or a fee waiver request.
- Your Secondary School Report and Official High School Transcript must be submitted directly from your high school.
- Optional Standardized Testing.
- All applicants from US and international high schools will be able to choose to submit standardized testing (SAT or ACT) or not.
- Non-native English-speaking applicants must continue to submit official results from an approved English Language Test or request a waiver through the Application Status Check.
- English Proficiency: All students, regardless of citizenship must demonstrate English language proficiency when applying to Northeastern.
International59100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59100 USD per year during 50 months.
National59100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59100 USD per year during 50 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.