Students register for the Opens in new windowBSc (Pharm) in Soochow University and spend the first two years in Suzhou, where you will be required to complete a number of compulsory modules, including two modules which are delivered by RCSI staff in Soochow University.
The International Clinical Pharmacy programme at Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland offers students registered on the BSc (Pharm) at Soochow University, Suzhou in China, the opportunity to participate in a new, highly-innovative and internationally-recognised degree, delivered jointly by two prestigious universities.
Combining a strong grounding in the basic sciences in your first two years in Soochow University with clinically-focused teaching during the final two years at RCSI, you will have the opportunity to develop clinical and professional skills through patient case studies and patient consultation labs in a safe, simulated environment at our city centre campus.
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Anatomical Physiology
- Pharmaceutics (1)
- Organic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Botany and Pharmacognosy
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy Health Sciences View 51 other Bachelors in Public Health in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and/or in Ireland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Supply BSc (Pharm) academic transcripts for the first two years of the programme showing a minimum pass grade in compulsory modules – this includes passing the RCSI modules delivered during the first two years of the programme at Soochow University.
- Meet the required International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) standards (obtained within a period of 12 months prior to application for progression to the International Clinical Pharmacy component of the programme, delivered at RCSI).
International24000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA24000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 EUR per year during 48 months.
- RCSI provides successful applicants with an academic scholarships, reducing the overall RCSI tuition fee to €18,000 per annum.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.