Primary areas of interest are analysis, design, planning, management, operation and control of manufacturing and service systems. Students who successfully complete the undergraduate program receive Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree.
The Industrial Engineering program at Cankaya University is based on mathematics, basic sciences and engineering analysis. In addition, students are encouraged to improve their background and skills in management, humanities, and social sciences. Graduates have the opportunity to participate in employment in both private and public sectors.
- Computational Programming Tools in IE
- Cost Analysis in Engineering
- Work Study and Ergonomics
- Computer Applications in IE
- Engineering Statistics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Industrial Design View 35 other Bachelors in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- A copy of the Exam Score Sheet approved by a notary or a Turkish Embassy in foreign countries
- A copy of the High School diploma, approved by a notary or a Turkish Embassy in foreign countries (either in Turkish)
- The applicant’s transcript, which specifies the courses and grades taken, signed by the High School Directorate, and the transcript’s translated version approved by a notary or a Turkish Embassy in foreign countries
- A photocopy of the candidate’s passport and its translated version approved by a notary or a Turkish Embassy in foreign countries
- 2 passport-size photos of the applicant
- Application Fee Receipt showing that the application fee, has been deposited in Çankaya University’s bank account
International6115 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6115 EUR per year during 48 months.
National6115 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6115 EUR per year during 48 months.
- 110,889 TL per year
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.