The International Business Program at Howard University School of Business is one of the oldest in the United States. With its location in the nation's capital, which is home to many international organizations, NGOs, and embassies.This proximity to a rich international environment provides students with ample experience of international exposure and international internship opportunities.The International Business Program has two concentrations: Functional and Regional.
- Functional includes Finance, Risk Management & Insurance, Marketing, Accounting, Management, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, etc.
- Regional covers Emerging Nations, Europe, Latin America, Middle East/North Africa, and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- International Financial Management
- International Marketing
- Management of International Business
- Principles of International Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing International Business View 1088 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Howard University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application for Admission
- Non-refundable $45 application fee
- Official high school transcript
- One letter of recommendation from a high school counselor
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher
International30584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30584 USD per year during 48 months.
National30584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30584 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.