Beyond the required core business law and ethics course, University of Miami's students pursuing the Business Law minor choose two upper-level electives from the Department’s offerings and then complete a comprehensive capstone course designed to enhance the interaction between business manager and legal counsel.
- Legal Aspects of Real Estate Transactions
- The Law of Financial Transactions
- International Business Law
- Employment and Labor Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Law of Entrepreneurship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 166 other Bachelors in Business Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit the Common Application. Upon submitting, you will be asked to pay a $70 nonrefundable application fee.
- If you have attended a secondary school outside of the United States, you must submit your official secondary school documents (transcripts, mark sheets, certificates, examination results, etc.)
- We require you to submit two letters of recommendation: one from a high school guidance counselor and one from a teacher.
- The University of Miami is need-aware for first-year international undergraduate applicants. This means that, for a portion of international applicants, the Admission Committee will consider that student’s ability to pay tuition without the need for financial aid.
International53112 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53112 USD per year during 48 months.
National53112 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53112 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.