The unique additional accreditation for the department of accounting is also highly regarded and has resulted in Howard University being one of the few HBCUs, which are on the national recruiting list for many of the major accounting firms and Fortune 500 organizations.
Center for Accounting Education
- CAE is a nationwide organization based at Howard University that addresses unique challenges young African Americans face when entering the accounting profession by offering programs and resources that prepare them to succeed. CAE addresses the corporate diversity challenge by attracting more African Americans to the profession and improving their retention and upward mobility through outreach, leadership skills training, thought leadership papers, scholarships to accounting students, and support of faculty development.
- Well-designed programs serve accounting professionals at all levels: students considering an accounting career, accountants starting their career, and those preparing for the CPA exam, middle managers, and potential senior leaders.
- Accounting Information Systems
- Advanced Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Auditing View 131 other Bachelors in Auditing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Non-refundable $45 application fee
- Official high school transcript
- One letter of recommendation from a high school counselor
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher
International30584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30584 USD per year during 48 months.
National30584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30584 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.