Throughout your degree, you’ll develop your critical and research skills, as well as your cultural and social awareness.
- A degree in Theology and Religious Studies at University of Leeds will equip you with in-depth subject knowledge, but you’ll also develop valuable transferable skills that really stand out to employers. You’ll be a confident communicator who can present and defend your views clearly, either in writing or verbally.
- You’ll be comfortable working independently or in a team, and you’ll have strong organisational and research skills.
- Graduates have gone on to succeed in a wide range of careers in management, politics, the civil service, journalism, the media, education and the charity sector. Others have gone on to postgraduate study in related disciplines.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Religion in Modern Africa
- Religion, Politics and Society in the Modern World
- Religion in Modern Britain
- Magic, Science and Religion
- Visions of Humanity: Philosophical, Religious and Scientific Perspectives
- Studying Religion in Context
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology View 510 other Bachelors in Philosophy & Ethics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-level: ABB
Other course specific tests:
- When an applicant is taking the EPQ in a relevant subject this might be considered alongside other Level 3 qualifications and may attract an alternative offer in addition to the standard offer. If you are taking A Levels, this would be BBB at A Level and grade A in the EPQ.
- We welcome applications from mature students with Access qualifications, and from students with a wide range of qualifications.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.