Students in this Environmental and Sustainability Sciences and Economics program at Northeastern University will understand how long-run economic growth is dependent on policies that account for the sustainability and well-being of the environment and that are grounded on environmental science.
Our graduates work across a wide range of disciplines. Student training in the foundations of each major, coupled with extensive training in data science and scientific communication, allows our students to succeed in a range of positions from hydrology to public policy to oceanography.
We have graduates working as environmental lawyers; lobbyists; consultants; planners; data analysts; educators; soil, air, and water quality technicians; veterinarians; foresters; geneticists; bioinformaticians; research divers; aquaculturists; and many more fascinating fields.
- Environmental Politics and Policy
- Ecological Economics
- International Environmental Policy
- Food Security and Sustainability
- Sustainable Energy and Climate Solutions
- Applied Social-Ecological Systems Modeling
- Advanced Spatial Analysis
- Economics of Sustainability
- International Food Policy
- Energy Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early decision: November 1
DisciplinesEconomics Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Sciences View 1576 other Bachelors in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Northeastern University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Your Common Application or Coalition Application
- Your application must be submitted by the deadline, along with either the application fee ($75) or a fee waiver request.
- Your Secondary School Report and Official High School Transcript must be submitted directly from your high school.
- Optional Standardized Testing.
- All applicants from US and international high schools will be able to choose to submit standardized testing (SAT or ACT) or not.
- Non-native English-speaking applicants must continue to submit official results from an approved English Language Test or request a waiver through the Application Status Check.
- English Proficiency: All students, regardless of citizenship must demonstrate English language proficiency when applying to Northeastern.
International59100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59100 USD per year during 48 months.
National59100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59100 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.