Through interdisciplinary explorations, students in the Health Science and Psychology program at Northeastern University have the opportunity to develop knowledge in health promotion and illness prevention by way of understanding people’s behaviors, perceptions, and emotions within the contexts of relationships and culture.
This highly flexible curriculum is enhanced by experiential learning opportunities and prepares students to practice in interdisciplinary settings and be successful in sustaining and promoting health across populations.
- The American Healthcare System
- Comparative Healthcare Systems
- Communication Skills for the Health Professions
- Community and Public Health
- Healthcare Policy and Administration
- Global Perspectives on Discrimination and Health
- Health Education and Program Planning
- Foundations of Psychology
- Statistics in Psychological Research
- Biological Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early decision: November 1
DisciplinesPsychology Public Health Health Sciences View 2332 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your Common Application or Coalition Application
- Your application must be submitted by the deadline, along with either the application fee ($75) or a fee waiver request.
- Your Secondary School Report and Official High School Transcript must be submitted directly from your high school.
- Optional Standardized Testing.
- All applicants from US and international high schools will be able to choose to submit standardized testing (SAT or ACT) or not.
- Non-native English-speaking applicants must continue to submit official results from an approved English Language Test or request a waiver through the Application Status Check.
- English Proficiency: All students, regardless of citizenship must demonstrate English language proficiency when applying to Northeastern.
International59100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59100 USD per year during 48 months.
National59100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59100 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.