About the Program
This Bachelor programme in Economics and Business Administration at University of Southern Denmark provides you with a versatile set of business skills that can be used in both private and public companies and within a wide range of industries. A BSc in Economics and Business Administration from SDU enables you to hold a position within virtually any of a company's administrative functions.
The programme is based on credit transfer from the AP programme. The programme comprises 90/120 ECTS corresponding to 2 years of study, and the degree gives directly access to all MSc in Economics and Business Administration directions.
- Logistic Management, Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management and Commerce Management
- Financial Controller
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Mathematics and Statistics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Econometrics View 13 other Bachelors in Economics in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You must add:
- your final secondary degree diploma and a transcript of records (both original language and English or Danish translation by a certified translator)
- transcript of records - if you obtain your diploma during summer in the year of application
- the document Statement of Hours, if needed (check the list of International School leaving examiantions)
- documentation of relevant supplementary courses (e.g. English/Danish language documentation, University/College courses)
- documentation of your citizenship (passport)
- a copy of your residence permit in Denmark, if applicable
- a pre-assessment if you have received one earlier
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3250 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Sønderborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.