Technology has changed business models. Think about your own experience when you watch a series, listen to music or communicate with the bank. This specialization Data Analytics program at University of Navarra will help you to be an active part of the business and economic transformation processes that are underway.
Competences you will learn
- Access and management of bulk data.
- Advanced level programming.
- Work with visual elements to help understanding and interpretation of complex concepts and elements of business and economic problems.
- Identification of patterns and trends and extraction of information that helps to generate competitive advantages in companies.
- Application of mathematical models to solve complex economic problems and business.
- Efficient communication of results.
- History of Economics
- Cultural Keys
- Public sector
- Environmental Economics
- Business Valuation
- Corporate Finance
- Industrial Organization
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Navarra and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Given the international nature of the course, all students will be required to have at least 70 TOEFL points or 160 points on the Cambridge English Scale.
- For the bilingual modality it is required to have studied the high school diploma international or an external certification through Cambridge (advanced, proficiency or 170 points or higher), TOEFL (80 points), level C1 of the Language School, or high school diploma International with intermediate or higher level in language English at the time of access to School.
International16220 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16220 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA16220 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16220 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.