From basic chemistry to pharmaceutical chemistry, including biomedical sciences, biopharmaceutics, biotechnology and pharmaceutical technology.
What will you learn from this Pharmacy degree offered by University of Navarra?
- All knowledge related to pharmaceuticals and medicines, basic, pharmaceutical and biomedical sciences, technological knowledge and pharmaceutical care.
- The skills necessary for the work of laboratory, as well as the study and resolution of practical cases in the day-to-day work of the profession.
- To establish critical thinking based on the scientific method.
- Competences in autonomous learning and teamwork through innovative teaching methodologies.
- To develop the skills and competences necessary for professional practice and to connect, in the best possible way, with the world of work.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Physiology and pathophysiology
- Genetics and pharmacogenomics
- Cultural keys
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy Health Administration Health Sciences View 8 other Bachelors in Health Administration in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Navarra and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Examination subject test of academic questions of high school diploma related to: Biology, chemistry and mathematics.
- If you are studying in a country outside the European Union, in addition to the above tests, we will also carry out an assessment of professional competences. For students with special needs, the University has a Disability Care Unit (UADP)at your disposal.
- The Degree in Pharmacy is aimed at students preferably trained in Health Sciences. The specific profile recommended is a solid foundation in general Biology, general Chemistry and Mathematics.
International11773 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11773 EUR per year during 60 months.
EU/EEA11773 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11773 EUR per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.