The Business Administration (Hons) programme at Colbs Institute of International Management provides a fast and affordable direct route to a degree course from a leading UK university. Plus, the course is designed to provide flexibility that allows you to fit study around work and other commitments.
This offer is exclusively for ABE learners and there are typically three steps:
- Step 1: ABE Level 4 120 credit diploma, Transition onto
- Step 2: ABE Level 5 120 credit diploma Transition onto
- Step 3: BA (Hons) Business Administration (online) from the University of Hertfordshire
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Manufacturing Agility
- Product and service creation in the internet age.
- Qualitative Research Methods (II)
- The iterative innovation process
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 7 other Bachelors in International Business in Thailand
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be part of the COLBS global community, please be prepared for the following steps:
- Application Submission: To begin the process, you will need to submit an online application form and attach all required documents.
- Acceptance/rejection received
- Visa Administrative Fee (VAF) payment 450 USD.
- Deposit Fee payment to secure a place. 20%. According to stipulated deadline.
- Rest of tuition fees payment 80%. according to stipulated deadline
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD per year during 36 months.
National6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD per year during 36 months.
7,980 USD/year Including Accommodation
Living costs for Chiang Mai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.