Business Psychology (Hons) with a Placement Year from University of Kent applies psychological theories, methods and processes to the study of individual and group behaviour in the workplace.
Our graduates have gone on to work in:
- government administration
- social welfare
- the Home Office
- the probation service
- special needs work
- NHS and health charities
- social work
- public relations
- Psychology Statistics & Practical
- Biological and General Psychology
- Social and Developmental Psychology
- Business Psychology
- Psychology Research Participation
- Forensic Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology Forensic Science View 813 other Bachelors in Psychology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- BTEC Extended National Diploma (QCF) or National Diploma (NQF) (18 units); or Diploma (QCF) Certificate (NQF) (12 units); and a pass in an approved English language qualification
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate and a pass in an approved English language qualification
- English language qualifications
International20500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
EU full-time £15400
Living costs for Canterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.