The Bachelor of Science in Computing and Information Systems (with a Concentration in Information System Security) the CIS program with a concentration in Information Systems Security (ISS) prepares students for exciting and rewarding careers in managing and securing modern information systems.
More specifically, the CIS program with a concentration in ISS provides ways to integrate theoretical knowledge, contemporary techniques, skills, and tools that are necessary to secure information systems.
Graduates with a BS. In CIS (ISS concentration) are prepared to pursue entry level and managerial careers with the following job titles:
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Information Security Analyst
- Computer Security Specialist
- Information/Technology Security Manager
- Computer Forensics Expert
- Ethical Hacker / Penetration Engineer
- Math I for Business & Science
- Planning for University and Career Success
- Communication Skills
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Islamic Thought
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 3 other Bachelors in IT Security in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Dubai and/or in United Arab Emirates, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Original UAE high school certificate or certified equivalent (approved by the Ministry of Education)
- Original English language proficiency score certificate (usually sent under separate cover)
- Copy of a valid passport and Emirates identity card
- Four recent passport-size photographs (in color).
- SAT or Math placement test with a minimum score of 400.
International1580 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1580 EUR per module during 48 months.
National1579 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1579 EUR per module during 48 months.
- National: 5,800 AED per module
- International: 1580 USD per module
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.