About the Program
Researches in the Biological Sciences department at Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology are focused on age-related diseases,neuroscience, stem cells and regenerative medicine. Ground-breaking research achievements in biological sciences such as the human genome project, stem cell research, innovative therapies in cancers, and age-related diseases highlight the potential of biological sciencesto be one of the most promising areas in science.
- Biological Sciences
- Current Topics in Biological Sciences
- Special Topics in Biological Sciences
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Online application and Submission of Documents: 2022 Jan.11th - Feb.10th
DisciplinesBiology View 5 other Bachelors in Biology in South Korea
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- High school transcript for recent 3 year
- High school diploma or Certificate of the expectant graduation(official letter with Principal's official seal)
- Copy of the applicant's passport
- Copy of both parents' passports or official documents indicating their nationalities
- Official document specifying parent-child relationship
- Certificate of the entry and exit of the applicant
- Certificate of Transcript(elementary, middle school)
- Certificate of enrollment(elementary, middle, high school)
International5370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2685 USD per semester during 48 months.
National5370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2685 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.