This Biology (Hons) program at University Teknologi Mara is accredited by the Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) and it is set up with the objective of providing knowledge to Bumiputeras in the field of Biology principles, and courses related to business and entrepreneurship.
- This course is designed to include elements of the Industrial Revolution 4.0, Flexible Elective and Massive Online Open Course (MOOC).
- Cellular biology
- Molecular biology
- Plant and animal diversity
- Development and physiology
- Cell structure and function
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Natural Sciences Molecular Sciences View 6 other Bachelors in Molecular Sciences in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Pass at SPM level/ equivalent. (credit in Bahasa Melayu and a pass in History subject)
- Pass STPM with at least CGPA 2.00. (Grade C in General Studies)
- Pass Matriculation / Foundation with at least CGPA 2.00. (UITM Foundation / Science Foundation)
- Pass Diploma with at least CGPA 2.00. (UiTM or other university recognized by Malaysia Government)
- Obtained at least Band 2 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.