From eye catching websites or iconic logos to smart packaging design and ground breaking ad campaigns, we are constantly surrounded by graphics designed to transcend cultural and language barriers.
At the Visual Communication and Marketing (Hons) programme from Management and Science University you will learn how to manage the marketing side of business besides producing marketing communication, and be sufficiently equipped to venture into your own business. Practical projects and real-world case studies will allow you to apply critical and creative thinking in responding to tangible issues, fostering your abilities in problem solving and decision making.
Your lecturers are industry professionals, and the learning opportunities and experiences we provide you will add depth and breadth to your understanding and develop both your vocational and life skills. You will also spend your final year on placement, to gain skills and experience that are distinct but complementary to the theory and academic skills obtained.
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing ResearchSpecialist
- Visual Marketing Designer
- Graphic Visualisation
- Design Research
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Publication Design
- Advertising and Promotion
- Intellectual Property and Commercial
- E-Commerce for Global Market
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 14 other Bachelors in Digital Communication in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You need to pass STPM or equivalent with at least a C (CGPA 2.00) in two (2) subjects and pass Mathematics and English Language at SPM level or pass STAM with Jayyid or UEC with a B in five (5) subjects including Mathematics and English or Matriculation/Foundation with 2.00 CGPA or SAM with 65%-70% aggregate score or CPU with 80% aggregate score pass with 2.00 CGPA or obtain a Diploma (MQF Level 4) with at least 2.00 CGPA or any other qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Government of Malaysia.
- You must also pass the MSU interview and drawing test AND obtain Band 1 in MUET.
- Note that the required Pass in Mathematics and English Language at SPM level may be replaced by a higher score in Mathematics and English Language at STPM/Matriculation/Foundation/SAM level.
National2697 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8091 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
- RM40,000 - RM45,000
- The fees stated here are for Malaysians or local students only. Kindly refer to MSU regarding the fees for international students
Living costs for Shah Alam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.